1. Coming home I drove into the wrong house and collided with a tree I don't have.
2. I thought my window was down, but I found it was up when I put my head through it.
3. I collided with a stationary truck coming the other way.
4. The guy was all over the road. I had to swerve a number
of times before I hit him.
5. I pulled away from the side of the road, glanced at my mother-in-law and headed over the embankment.
6. In an attempt to kill a fly I drove into a telephone pole.
7. I had been driving for forty years when I fell asleep at the wheel and had an accident.
8. As I approached an intersection a sign suddenly appeared
in a place where no stop sign had ever appeared before. I was unable to stop in time to avoid the accident.
9. To avoid hitting the bumper of the car in front I struck
10. My car was legally parked as it backed into another vehicle.
11. An invisible car came out of nowhere, struck my car and
12. I told the police that I was not injured, but on removing my hat found that I had a fractured skull.
13. I saw a slow moving, sad faced old gentleman as he bounced off the roof of my car.
14. The indirect cause of the accident was a little guy in a small car with a big mouth.